I believe the t'internet term for this is 'going dark'.
To be honest, I didn't mean to, but a couple of weeks have passed and ...
- I've taken quite a lot of photos;
- I finished the revision of my WIP;
- had a crit group meeting;
- started a new WIP on the 1st November (but no I'm NOT doing NaNo this year);
- and joined my first Google+ hangout on chaired by Nicky Schmidt.
There's also been a most uncharacteristic burst of domestic godessery, but I guess you don't want to hear about that. So instead...
...here's a picture of the sky...
... my final word count on the WIP that I churned out last November and have now revised: 39,600
... the crit group takes place here:
Here are my current project targets...
Did you see how well I did today?
And lastly if you don't want to do NaNo, but you kind of want to join in with the spirit then add me your circles (see the Google+ doobery on the sidebar), leave a comment here and I'll find you, or just leave a comment and say how you're doing. The hangout was pretty cool, but I'll talk about that later. Now I need to go and make dinner!