Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wave goodbye and say hello...

I love blogging, I've been at it since 2006, but I don't think I like this blog anymore.

During my blogging hiatus of 2008/9 something happened to blogging. You had to be a book blogger or a food blogger or a writing blogger. There were platforms to be built and tweeting to be done, and followers to be caught and blah, blah, blah.

And frankly like my stalled WIP in progress, my blog has become stale. My stalled WIP in progress is another story, but I think there is something to be done about the blog.

I'm moving on. The wanderer and I morphing into a rather more rounded me (in ALL senses). I'm not so sure how Blogger will take it, but 'sssh' I'm going to have a go at wordpress. And I'm going to blog about it ALL.

So you can now find me here.

And now that I've announced this momentous occasion, I shall go and feed the cat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...