Friday, July 15, 2011

A Memory: The seagull is landing Part II

Posted by Picasa

Every summer, Paris empties during the months of July and August. It's called 'les Grandes Vacances'. It used to be my favourite part of my holidays as it was so quiet. This year we're living next door to a building site, which is apparently good for another couple of years. So to be honest I'm quite looking forward to getting away for a while and hogging someone else's laptop. We may even get to see some seagulls landing again, but there'll be a different backdrop of trees in Richmond Park. See you soon and enjoy your holidays. The Friday photo will appear as usual and I shall return mid August with some good news about the progress of my WIP (I hope, no there will be, maybe, definitely).

3 comments:

Jefferson Davis said...

Have a grand holiday, Michele. Take lots of pictures! :)

Rick said...

That's a great pic!
And have a nice holiday!
:-)

Unknown said...

Hey JD and Rick, when it comes to photos you two are my blog idols, so if you like the picture it makes me feel all warm and glowy. Right better go and be a good guest now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...