Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Naughty Quickie

I had all these fabulous plans about how I was going to launch into this fantastic travelog and post photos and so on and so on, oh and catch up on my fave blogs. Well, I only got as far as Debi Alper’s and then all these little light bulbs kept going on in my head and in between packing I have spent the last two days doing everything that AVG forum thing told me to do, but the old computer still seems completely fucked.

I suppose it’s good then that France Telecom are so bloody inadequate and won’t be able to get my internet connection up again for a week when I move. I’ve coped for a month without a computer, so I guess I’ll just have to hand the baby over to The Server Guy and pick it up in a week’s time. Shit! Bugger ... and so on and so on.

See you lot in about ... eh September maybe. I hope.

Right I’m going to go and swear some more and pack some more. My life is currently disappearing into black plastic bags and cardboard boxes. I’ve already christened the new flat with a bottle of Cote de Provence and a couple of fags. So I’ll have a new view when I next write. And I have so much to write about. ) :

1 comment:

Marie said...

Good luck with the move and I look forward to reading all your news in September (or whenever you're ready).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...