Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Writing on Wednesday: More procrastination

Look, I'll just cut to the chase OK. The world away from my laptop screen has brutally infringed on my writing space this week. I've looked at the 7 excuses writer's make and I've made them all in the space of three short days. However, I did follow Sunday's advice during one procrastination moment. I made a playlist for my wip. The video I've included is not on the playlist because it's an amazing story all on its own. Make a cup of tea, press play and listen to a tale of vengence and coincidence... 

3 comments:

Rick said...

Haha! I make those excuses all the time! Lucky I don't call myself a writer! [This is a great quirk of existentialism: "I am." is quite sufficient.] ;-)
Love The Decemberists, BTW.

Rachna Chhabria said...

I am a huge excuse maker. I wonder how I manage to even write.

There is an award for you on my blog.

Unknown said...

Oh dear, we're going to have to stop making those excuses. And Rachna, thank you very much for the award, I shall pass it on later in the week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...