- I will finish the revision of A twist in the Tail.
- I will find, beg, ask someone to read the whole draft and critique it (any offers will be gratefully received and obviously I would love to critique an MS in return.)
- I will endeavour to go to all the critique group meetings, even if it means organising babysitting.
- I will start work on something new, either The Sands of Time or The Trelawney Funerals.
- I will not abandon the blog, even if at some point in 2011, I won't strictly be living in Paris anymore, and I haven't done any exciting wandering for a few years.
- Apply for the SCBWI work in progress grant. I'm still totally uhmming and ahhing here.
- Go to some kind of SCBWI event, this is in my list of maybe's because of the fact that I tend to get some kind of 'itis' just before any SCBWI event I've ever signed up for and therefore have NEVER been.
- Start on the final revision of A Twist in the Tail, but that will be towards the end of the year.