This morning I woke up feeling a little blue, because as you know in this writerly world, things are not always pink. Anyway, things swiftly picked up. First England were playing Georgia in the Rugby World Cup, this meant I got to stay in bed while the Frog and the Bubba watched it. So, I checked my e mail and saw that Sheri over at Finding Joy in the Journey had left me not ONE but TWO blog awards. Can you imagine the little smile starting to form on my face? I hopped out of bed with a spring in my step (this may be a little fictional) and went to deal with breakfast (before the France/Canada match). I had a little read of some blogs and this time came across Beth Kemp at Thoughts from the Hearthfire and found TWO more awards waiting for me. FOUR!!!! Wow! Alright one of them is the same as the other, but who's quibbling?
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. SEE ABOVE and thank you BETH and SHERI.
- Share 7 things about yourself. SEE BELOW
- Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it. SEE A LITTLE BIT FURTHER BELOW
The Liebster Award, is intended to show bloggy love to blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Count me in then.
The rules:1. Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. THAT'LL BE BETH.
2. Reveal your five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. UGH THAT'LL BE THE 15 A BIT FUTHER BELOW
3. Post the award on your blog. DONE
4. Bask in the camaraderie of the most supportive people on the internet. THAT'LL BE ALL OF YOU. YEP, YOU TOO.
5. And best of all have bloggity fun and spread the love. DONE
Number 3: Our lovely blog award
- Stephanie @ Word by Word who will be interviewed right here on this blog TOMORROW.
- Brittany @ Hills and Corkscrews who will also be interviewed here on this blog in October
- Kelley @ Writtled Kelley is also going to be interviewed here on a very SPECIAL day in October.
- Cat Gerlach @ Always try a little harder The demigoddess who organised the 'Who started your dream?' Blog hop
- grillyfish @Grillyfish who pops by from time to time
- Lady Gwen @Run Gwen, Run! Write Gwen, Write another lady who pops by.
- Shannon @ The Warrior Muse who was also part of the bloghop
- Melissa @ MG Higgins another bloghopper.
- Kate @ The Scribbling SeaSerpent a fellow Litopian and campaigner
- Elizabeth Varadan @ Elizabeth Varadan's Fourth Wish a fellow scribblerati and campaigner
- Robyn Campbell @ Putting Pen to Paper the lovely lady whose interview you may have read, or maybe you'd like to read it.
- Michael @ In Time… another fellow bloghopper
- Laila @ The Untroubled Kingdom of Laila Knight a regular visitor and campaigner.
- Rosalind @ Rosalind Adam is writing in the rain Check out her interview at the beginning of October.
- Andrew @ Strange Pegs and check out his interview towards the end of October.