Friday, July 21, 2006

Gone Wandering...

Right I'm off then. See you in about a month's time if I can keep away from a computer for that length of time. I'm just wondering whether to stick another book in my bag, no, no, I've got four days in England... So far I've got The Time Traveller's Wife, Orlando and The Selfish Gene (which I have already been reading for over a month and I need to put down and ponder every few pages). I've also got my snorkel set, a very big A4 notebook for doing a bit of writing, my A6 journal, a bag full of cables for recharging my various electrical goodies and somewhere in all that junk I'm pretty sure I've got my passport.

Right got to go and get the first leg of this journey over and done with.

See you soon, will miss you all ...

Love V

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy travels V...see something great and bring it home with you to write about.
Missing you already!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...