So yep, there I was with some spare mushrooms that really needed eating and what could I do? When I remembered my other staple pasta dish, I got so excited about eating it that I forgot to make something else for the frog!
Creamy Mushroom Pasta
1 garlic clove
button mushrooms (as many or as little as you want), chopped
3 tbs (or more) creme fraiche/sour cream
1/2 tsp paprika
a knob of butter
- Cook the pasta.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Cook the onion and garlic till soft.
- Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cream, the paprika and pepper, stir and simmer for a few minutes.
- When the mushrooms are soft and just before serving add the rest of the cream.
Picture from the Internet